Let Us Love...

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for one another. How does the love of God abide in anyone who has the world's goods and sees a sister or brother in need and yet refuses to help? Dear children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and action. 1 John 3:16-18

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back "Home"


I arrived back "home" in Natchez, MS on August 18 and will spend the next few weeks in MS, La, & Fl. I don't plan to continue blogging. But when/if I work with CPT again, I'll probably post here again. I added a few more pictures from Palestine at http://www.flickr.com/photos/angelapalestine/.

Some other news- CPT now has a small team in Kurdistan, Iraq right now. Please continue to hold all of the lives there in prayer. If you would like to have access to CPT news or recieve email updates from the Iraq, Palestine, or another CPT team, you can join any of the CPT Yahoo groups via the website http://cpt.org.

(These are pictures of our new puppy, Sadi. My 2 younger sisters & I surprised our mom with a new puppy from the humane society for her birthday. She was not as excited about the new puppy as we were, but now she loves her...)

Thank you so very much for your love for justice and for your prayers & actions for the situations in Palestine and Israel.
Peace.

Let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream. (Amos 5:24)

Consider Jesus who endured such hostility against himself from sinners, so that you may not grow weary or lose heart.
(Hebrews 12:1-3)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very glad you've arrived safely. My prayers are with you always.

8/24/2006 5:13 PM  
Blogger Holy Blonde said...

Hey! I have been wondering what you have been up to. I hope all is well. Eleanor

6/12/2007 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home